Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Single Gas Detector, Ozone, 0.02-0.14 ppm
- Item # 3JKR9
- Mfr. Model # C-30ZX
- UNSPSC # 41113117
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemSingle Gas Detector
- Gas TypeO3
- Sensor Range0.02 to 0.14 ppm
- Resolution0.01 ppm
- Housing ColorBlack
- Operating Temp. Range60 Degrees to 80 Degrees F, 15 Degrees to 27 Degrees C
- Alarm SettingAdjustable From 0.03 to 0.14 ppm
- Alarm TypeAudible and Visual
- DisplayDiscrete LEDs
- Interchangeable SensorsNo
- FeaturesLED Readout Changes Color as Ozone Level Increases, Audio Alarm and Output for Data Logger, Connections for External Equipment Control, Used for General Monitoring and Ozone Control, Many Accessories Available Such as Data Loggers, Calibrators, Protective Enclosures with Heaters and 4-20mA Outputs
- IncludesAC Adapter/Charger, Instructions and Wall Mount
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.