Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTest Set
- ApplicationButt in Test Set, Telephone Test Set, Line Monitor
- For Use WithDatacom
- FeaturesRugged Exterior, Dustproof, High Impedance Monitor, Polarity Indication, Speed Dialing, Pause, Last Number Redial, Mute, Low Battery Indication
- Built-In2-Way Hands Free Speakerphone With Electronically Adjustable Volume, Auto Power Off
- Connector TypeRJ11 Pigtail
- Data Safe MonitorYes
- Dialing MethodTone/Pulse
- Line Polarity IndicatorYes
- StandardsCE, RoHS, IEC/EN 60259 IP54
- IncludesExtra Large Steel Belt Clip, Angled Bed Of Nails And RJ11 Plus Cord Sets
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1213)
- Voice/Data Tools (960)
- Voice/Data Wire Verification Tools (94)
- Telecommunications Testers (79)
- Cable Splitters (66)
- Communications Testers (59)
- Line Testers, Telephone (47)
- Telephone Line Testers (47)
- Phone Line Testers (45)
- Line Analyzers, Telephone (41)
- Phone Line Analyzers (41)
- Telephone Line Analyzers (41)
- Phone Testers (40)
- Telephone Testers (40)
- Cable Slitters (37)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.