Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Communications Tool Set, Number of Pieces: 6, Application: CATV/Satellite Service
- Item # 4YCL8
- Mfr. Model # 902-241
- UNSPSC # 27113203
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 3.9 lbs.
- Item Communications Tool Set
- Application CATV/Satellite Service
- Number of Pieces 6
- Includes All-in-One Tone/Probe Kit with Adaptors, Pro Crimp Tool for Modular Plugs, Impact Punch Down Tool, Universal Stripper, 6-in-1 Screwdriver, All-Purpose Cutter
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Slotted Screwdrivers (951)
- Flat Screwdrivers (927)
- Phillips Screwdrivers (734)
- Crimping Tools (444)
- Electrician's Tool Sets (234)
- Journey Man (216)
- Journeyman (216)
- Punchdown Tools (85)
- Telecommunications Testers (78)
- Tone Testers (32)
- Wire Toners (32)
- General Purpose Crimpers (25)
- Telecommunication Tool Sets (20)
- General Purpose Cutters (4)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.