Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Surge Suppressor, 120V, 15A, DIN Rail
- Item # 5RAC4
- Mfr. Model # AGSHWCH120N15XS
- UNSPSC # 39121610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.78 lbs.
- ItemSurge Protection Device
- TypePowerline Filter, Aegis
- Location Type2
- Wire2W + Ground
- Number of Poles1
- Max. Surge Current Per Phase45.5
- Max. Surge Current Per Mode22.25
- Modes of Protection3
- Mounting StyleDIN Rail or Flange
- Material of ConstructionPlastic
- Noise Reduction Rating NRR75 dB
- StandardsUL1283 4th Edition for line filtration
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Surge Protectors (926)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (922)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage Surge Suppressors) (492)
- TVSS (Transient Voltage) Surge Protectors/Suppressors (492)
- Surge Arrestors (489)
- Electrical Surge (427)
- Hard-Wired Surge Protectors/Suppressors (427)
- Power Surge Protectors (427)
- SPD (Surge Protection Devices) (427)
- Surge Protection (427)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.