Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPhotoelectric Sensor Receiver
- Sensing MethodThrough Beam
- Circuit TypeSPDT
- Operation ModeSelectable Light or Dark On
- Max. Sensing Distance500 ft.
- Power Requirement24 to 240VAC/12 to 240VDC
- Max. Load Current3A
- Response Time15 msec
- Operating Frequency33 Hz
- IP Rating67
- Body MaterialFiberglass Reinforced Plastic
- Electrical Connection2m Cable
- Light SourceInfrared LED
- FeaturesOutput Short Circuit, Overcurrent and Reverse Polarity Protection
- Operating Temp. Range-25 Degrees to 55 Degrees C
- StandardsUL 508 Listed, CSA Certified, CE Approval
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.