Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter, 480VAC Coil Volts, Overload Relay Amp Setting: 30 to 150A
- Item # 6XEV0
- Mfr. Model # ECN0542CAA-R63/F
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 218
- Catalog Group # H0496
- Shipping Weight 95.0 lbs.
- Item NEMA Magnetic Motor Starter
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 30 to 150A
- Coil Volts 480VAC
- Enclosure Type Enclosed
- NEMA Rating 3R
- Auxiliary Contact Form 1NC/1NO
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 50
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V 100
- Starter Type NEMA Style
- Action Nonreversing
- Hz 50/60
- Number of Poles 3
- Amps AC 135
- NEMA Size 4
- Width 14.25"
- Features Solid State Overload Relay
- Includes Solid State Overload Relay
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V 100
- HP @ 3 Phase - 208V 40
- Height 29.1"
- Depth 8.47"
- Standards UL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 2MMD3SQUARE D
Price $4,416.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5589)
- Electric Motor Protection (4981)
- Switching Controls (4479)
- Motor Control Switches (4056)
- Safety Switches (3811)
- AC Motor Controls (3764)
- Motor Starter Controls (3754)
- Motor Starting Switches (3388)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3082)
- Motor Starters (2875)
- Magnetic Starters (2513)
- Motor Controllers (2511)
- Nonreversing Motor Starters (1990)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1767)
- NEMA Starter Controls (1176)
- NEMA Starters (1092)
- Self-Protected Motor Starters (840)
- Solid State Overload Motor Starters (544)
- Nema 3R (163)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.