Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemManual Motor Starter
- Starter TypeNEMA Style
- Max. Voltage600VAC
- NEMA SizeM-1
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4
- Number of Required Thermals3
- Number of Poles3
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V3
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 200V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460-575V10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- HP @ 3 Phase - 575V10
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5774)
- Electric Motor Protection (5405)
- Motor Control Switches (4330)
- Motor Starter Controls (4065)
- Motor Starting Switches (3671)
- Motor Overload Protection (3475)
- Motor Starters (3128)
- Motor Controllers (2983)
- Maintained Contact Switches (2216)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (2153)
- NEMA Starters (1317)
- Toggle Switches (1247)
- Motor Starter Switches (1058)
- Electric Motor Protectors (386)
- Motor Protectors (362)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.