Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Male O-Ring Hose Fitting, 12 Dash
- Item # 2ZHZ1
- Mfr. Model # FJ3019-01-1012S
- UNSPSC # 40141734
- Catalog Page # 1260
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemMale O-Ring Hose Fitting
- Refrigerant Type134A, R12, R22, R502, MP39, MP66 and R404A
- Male Thread (In.)7/8-18
- Dash Size12
- Min. Burst Pressure (PSI)2000
- Max. Working Pressure (PSI)500
- Hose Outside Dia. (In.)0.98
- Hose Inside Dia. (In.)0.63
- For Use WithMale O-Ring and Short Pilot
- StandardsSAE J2064
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10671)
- Hose Fittings (3585)
- Hose Barb Fittings (2252)
- Hose Couplings (1224)
- Hose Barb Couplings (464)
- Automotive Couplings (461)
- Steel Tubing Fittings (201)
- Air Conditioner Couplings, Automotive (72)
- Automotive Air Conditioner Couplings (72)
- Automotive Refrigerant Connectors (70)
- Refrigerant Connectors, Automotive (70)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.