Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Counter, 6 Digits, 1 Preset, LCD
- Item # 2RET5
- Mfr. Model # E5-148-C1400
- UNSPSC # 41111901
- Catalog Page # 428
- Shipping Weight 0.38 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Counter
- Number of Digits6
- Display2 Line LCD
- Character Height7mm/4.5mm High Black on Gray Background
- Max. Counts per Second10
- Input Signal3VDC
- Output Rating2A @ 250VAC
- OutputSPST NO Relay
- Power Required(2) Exchangeable Lithium Batteries, 1/2AA 3.6 V
- Min. On/Off Pulse5 msec
- Prescaling Range0.0001 to 9.9999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button or Remote
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesScrew terminal. Easy programming.
- NEMA Rating4X (Front Panel)
- IP Rating65 (Front)/20 (Terminal)
- Fits55mm x 55mm Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesElectronic Counter,6 Digits,1 Preset,LCD
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.