Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombination Starter
- Short Circuit ProtectionFusible 30 Amp
- NEMA Size1
- Coil Volts208
- Amps AC27
- NEMA Enclosure TypeNema Type 1
- Overload Relay Amp Setting4 to 20
- Trip Class10/20/30
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- Auxiliary Contact FormA
- Fuse Clip TypeRK5-250VAC
- IncludesFuse Clips with Handle
- Max. Motor Voltage250VAC
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5627)
- Electric Motor Protection (5390)
- Motor Control Switches (4329)
- Motor Starter Controls (4063)
- Safety Switches (3995)
- AC Motor Controls (3730)
- Motor Starting Switches (3665)
- Motor Overload Protection (3432)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3354)
- Motor Starters (3122)
- Motor Controllers (2978)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (2152)
- Disconnect Switches (1789)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1750)
- Electrical Disconnects (1742)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.