Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
NEMA Fusible Combination Starter, 250VAC Max. Motor Voltage, 18 Amps AC, 208VAC Coil Volts
- Item # 40Z737
- Mfr. Model # ECN1601EAB-R63/B
- UNSPSC # 39121521
- Catalog Page # 213
- Catalog Group # H5028
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- Item NEMA Fusible Combination Starter
- Short Circuit Protection 30A
- NEMA Size 0
- Coil Volts 208VAC
- Hz 60
- Amps AC 18
- NEMA Enclosure Type 1
- Overload Relay Amp Setting 1 to 5A
- Trip Class 10/20/30
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V 3
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V 5
- Auxiliary Contact Form A
- Fuse Clip Type RK5-250VAC
- Standards UL508
- Includes Fuse Clips with Handle
- Max. Motor Voltage 250VAC
- Operator None
- Pilot Light None
- Control Transformer Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5592)
- Electric Motor Protection (4983)
- Motor Control Switches (4056)
- Safety Switches (3811)
- AC Motor Controls (3764)
- Motor Starter Controls (3757)
- Motor Starting Switches (3390)
- Magnetic Motor Starters (3084)
- Motor Overload Protection (3021)
- Motor Starters (2877)
- Motor Controllers (2511)
- Enclosed Motor Starters (1769)
- Electrical Disconnects (1688)
- Disconnect Switches (1470)
- Disconnect Control Switches (1468)
- Motor Starter Switches (833)
- Combination Motor Starters (703)
- Motor Disconnects (678)
- Disconnect-Type Motor Starters (590)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.