Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 10 HP, 208-240V
- Item # 4LRL9
- Mfr. Model # HVX010A1-2A1B1
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 339
- Shipping Weight 23.82 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP10
- EnclosureNEMA 1
- Input Voltage208-240VAC
- Max. Output Amps31
- Output Voltage208-240VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz100%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 320 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0 to 3000 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0 to 3000 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingInternal Brake Chopper Circuit
- Control TypeKeypad/Terminal/Network
- Key Pad LockoutYes
- Start/Stop ControlProgrammable
- ProtectionOvercurrent, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Earth Fault, Input Phase Supervision, Motor Phase Supervision, Over temperature, Motor Overload, Motor Stall, Motor Under load
- Control MethodFrequency Control (V/f) Open Loop Sensor less Vector Control
- Accepts Input Control Signal0-10VDC, 4-20mA
- Display TypeLCD Keypad
- DisplaysLCD Keypad
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5940)
- Electric Motor Protection (5402)
- AC Motor Controls (4037)
- Fan Controls (1272)
- Pump Controls (1220)
- Speed Controls (1003)
- Motor Drives (931)
- Motor Disconnects (930)
- Motor Speed Controls (924)
- Electronic Speed Controls (907)
- Power Drives (880)
- AC Drives (877)
- AC Speed Controls (877)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (869)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (869)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.