Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Aerosols Aerosols Cabinet, 30 Gal., Yellow
- Item # 1FYK1
- Mfr. Model # YPI-7710
- UNSPSC # 24112402
- Catalog Page # 2494
- Catalog Group # F8581
- Shipping Weight 314.0 lbs.
- ItemAerosol Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet TypeStandard
- Safety Cabinet ApplicationAerosol Cabinet
- Capacity30 gal.
- Door TypeSelf-Closing
- Number of Doors2
- MaterialGalvanized Steel
- Number of Shelves5
- StandardsOSHA, NFPA Code 30, UFC 79, FM
- IncludesWall Mounting Bracket
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Safety Cabinets (920)
- Safety Storage Cabinets (916)
- Fire Cabinets (681)
- Flammable Material Cabinets (641)
- Flammable Material Storage Cabinets (563)
- Chemical Storage Cabinets (494)
- Paint Cabinets (93)
- Paint Storage Cabinets (90)
- Aerosol Can Storage (14)
- Aerosol Storage (14)
- Paint Storage (14)
- Aerosol Can Cabinets (12)
- Aerosol Can Storage Cabinets (12)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.