Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Flammable Safety Cabinet, 60 Gal., Yellow
- Item # 3W373
- Mfr. Model # 1962
- UNSPSC # 24112402
- Catalog Page # 2495
- Catalog Group # F0716
- Shipping Weight 350.0 lbs.
- Item Flammable Liquid Safety Cabinet
- Safety Cabinet Type Standard
- Safety Cabinet Application Flammable Cabinet
- Capacity 60 gal.
- Door Type Manual
- Number of Doors 2
- Color Yellow
- Height 65"
- Width 31-1/4"
- Depth 31-1/4"
- Door Opening Height 59-3/4"
- Door Opening Width 27-5/6"
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Finish High Gloss Powder
- Number of Shelves 2
- Adapter Kit 5PW16
- Additional Shelf 2W684
- Sump Capacity 6.8 gal.
- Standards OSHA, NFPA Code 30, FM
- Includes Flammable Warning Label
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This cabinet is not intended for outdoor use.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.