Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Stainless Steel Scullery Sink, Without Faucet, 14 Gauge, Floor Mounting Type
- Item # 1JYT3
- Mfr. Model # FN2036-2-18-14/3
- UNSPSC # 30181504
- Catalog Page # 3826
- Shipping Weight 82.0 lbs.
- Item Scullery Sink
- With Faucet/Without Faucet Without Faucet
- Body Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge 14
- Mounting Type Floor
- Overall Length 76"
- Overall Width 27"
- Overall Height 44-1/2"
- Number of Stations 2
- Bowl Size 18" x 20"
- Bowl Depth 14"
- Back Splash Yes
- Back Splash Height 10"
- Side Splash No
- Faucet Operation Not Applicable
- Drain Opening 3-1/2"
- Faucet Mounting Centers 8"
- Number of Holes 3
- Includes 1-5/8" dia. 16 ga. Type 304 Stainless Steel Legs, (2) 14 ga. Type 304 Stainless Steel Drainboard
- Standards NSF
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1JYR7EAGLE GROUP
Price $2,605.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
2PC69 or 5NRF0 or 6MT87
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.