Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Funnel, Drum, W/Screen
- Item # 5PW06
- Mfr. Model # 1662
- UNSPSC # 40141735
- Catalog Page # 2526
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- Item Funnel with Screen
- Diameter 18"
- Material 100 Percentage Blow Molded High Density Polyethylene Resistant to Most Chemicals and Hazardous Wastes
- Color Yellow
- Application For Chemical or Oil Waste Collection Stations, Plant Operations Requiring Drum Filling from Smaller Containers and Transfer Centers for Chemicals or Food Grade Products into Drums
- Function Provides containment of any spills or splashes, allows hands-free draining of filters and small containers, use of drum fill gauge to monitor contents
- Spout Funnel Fits into any 2" NPT Bung of all 30 and 55 Gallons Closed Head Drum
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Drum Funnels (39)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.