Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drum Dumper, 1000Lb, L67 1/2In
- Item # 1TZ83
- Mfr. Model # HDD-48-10-P
- UNSPSC # 24101904
- Catalog Page # 1566
- Shipping Weight 892.0 lbs.
- ItemDrum Dumper
- TypePortable Electric Hydraulic
- Total Raise Time40 sec.
- Width (In.)36
- Length (In.)67-1/2
- Capacity (Lb.)1000
- Rotated Height (In.)116-3/4
- Level Height (In.)72-1/4
- Dispensing Height (In.)48
- Color/FinishBlue Powder Coat
- ConstructionWelded Steel
- WheelsTwo Front Wheels Phenolic 6 x 2"
- CastersTwo Rear Phenolic Swivel Casters 6 x 2"
- Dump Angle (Deg.)135
- Motor HP1 1/2
- Voltage110/208-230 V Wired 110V from Factory with 3 prong plug.
- For Use With30 and 55 Gallon Steel, Plastic or Fiber Drums
- IncludesTwo rigid and two swivel
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.