Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Door Chime, Wireless, Range 66 to 165 ft.
- Item # 29PD06
- Mfr. Model # 29PD06
- UNSPSC # 46171605
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.55 lbs.
- ItemDoor Chime
- Sound Rating55-80db
- Input Power12V, A23 Battery
- Battery Size12V, A23
- Features(32) Chimes, Hard Wired Speaker Unit, Wireless Doorbell Unit
- Operating Range66 to 165 ft.
- Industrial ApplicationsResidential/Commercial Door Alert
- IncludesSpeaker Unit, Doorbell Unit, 12V Battery, Mounting Screws, Double Sided Tape, Operating Instructions
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit has an easy wireless installation plugs into mains power with up to 100m/330ft range. Also you can adjust the volume level to suit your needs, you also have a choice of 32 chimes to choose from. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.