Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCommunications Tool Set
- ApplicationCATV/Satellite Service
- Number of Pieces41
- IncludesX-Large Tool Belt, 12 Pt SAE Deep Socket Sets: 1/2, 7/16", Nut Drivers: 1/4, 7/16, 1/2", 18V Hammer Drill/Driver, 18V Impact Driver, Compression Tool, 3/8" Ratchet Driver, 3/8 x 6" Extension, Rip Hammer, 1/2" Mag Nut Setter, Channel Lock Pliers, 8" Lineman's Pliers, Diag Cutter Pliers, 6-1/2" Needle Nose Pliers, Multibit Screwdriver, Wire Stripper, Ratcheting Box Wrenches: 7/16, 1/2", Utility Knife, Dry Wall Saw, 3 Wire 125VAC Receptacle Tester, LED Headlamp Flashlight, LED Self-Standing Floodlight, 18V Cordless Wet/Dry Vacuum, Anti-Reflective Safety Glasses, Digital Volt/OHM Meter, Torpedo Level, Measuring Tape 1" x 25 ft., Stud/Power Finder, 30 in/lb Torque Wrench, Hard Hat, Dual Phone Line Tester, 3/16" x 5-15 ft. Glow Fish Stick, Coax Cable Stripper Tool, Compass/Inclinometer, Drill/Driver Tool, 1/8 x 4-1/2" Drill Bit, Tool Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Installation Tools (1212)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.