Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Oscilloscope, 2 Channel, 200 MHz
- Item # 5URG7
- Mfr. Model # 5URG7
- UNSPSC # 41113638
- Catalog Page # 858
- Shipping Weight 7.85 lbs.
- ItemDigital Storage Oscilloscope
- Type2 Channel
- Bandwidth (MHz)100
- Vertical Deflection1mV/Div to 20V/Div
- Rise Time3.5 nSec
- Max. Voltage400 V (DC + AC peak)
- Max./Min. Sweep Speed2 nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div
- Trigger Sensitivity Int./Ext.1Div/160mVpp
- Vertical Operating ModesAC and DC
- Vertical Deflection Accuracy+/-3%
- Sweep Speed Accuracy100 PPM
- Triggering ModeAuto, Normal, Single
- Triggering SourceCH1, CH2, Line, External or External/5
- Display7'' LCD
- Sampling Rate1 GS/s
- Vertical Resolution8 Bit
- Memory Size25k Point MAX
- Real Time Bandwidth (MHz)100
- Sweep Rate Real/Storage50nSec/Div to 50 Sec/Div, 2nSec/Div to 20 nSec/Div
- Features6 digits Cymometer
- Includes(2) Passive Probe Sets, Power Cord, USB Interface Cable, EasyScope PC Software and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.