Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPneumatic Actuated Ball Valve
- OperationSpring Return - Fail Close
- Body MaterialStainless Steel
- Valve StructureThree-Piece
- Pipe Size1/2"
- Max. Pressure1500 psi CWP, 125 psi Steam
- Max. Inlet Pressure120 psi
- Body StyleInline
- Required Pressure80 psi
- Ball Material316 Stainless Steel
- Seal MaterialPTFE/RTFE
- Seat MaterialRTFE
- Stem Material316 Stainless Steel
- Temp. Range14 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
We have a 24VAC Solonoid valve that will replace the 115 VAC valve that part number is a 44F207. We do not yet have this as an assyembly, so you would have to purchase this with each valve..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.