Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTimed Electric Auto Drain Valve
- Pipe Size3/4" NPT
- Drain Size3/4"
- Drain Rate1.64 gal./cycle
- Adjustable Drain Cycle5 min. to 24 hr.
- Purge Time3.5 sec.
- Max. Pressure200 psi
- Operating Temp. Range35 Degrees to 165 Degrees F
- Amps AC2.5
- EnclosureNEMA 4
- Body MaterialBrass
- Overall Height5-1/2"
- Overall Width5"
- Overall Depth3-3/4"
- Includes8 ft. Grounded Power Cord
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Ball Valves (3322)
- Control Valves (1261)
- Brass Ball Valves (969)
- Pneumatic-Actuated Valves (383)
- Air-Actuated Valves (379)
- Electronic-Actuated Valves (289)
- Electric Actuated Ball Valves (258)
- Pneumatic Ball Valves (253)
- Drain Valves (138)
- Automatic Drains (76)
- Air Line Drain Valves (66)
- Condensate Drains (64)
- Pneumatic Drain Valves (61)
- Drain Ball Valves (36)
- Electric Drain Valves (32)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.