Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTamperproof Tube Marker
- Marker TypePermanent
- Tip SizeMedium
- Temp. Range-20 Degrees to 600 Degrees F
- NSF CertifiedNo
- Tip StyleBullet
- Tip MaterialFiber
- Dry TimeLess Than 1 hr.
- Actuation TypeSqueeze Tube
- Base MaterialInk
- Features1 oz, Tube, Adhears to Metal and Other Substrates, Visible Under Ambient Light and Fluorescent Under UV Light
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
we are interested to buy 10 or more DYKEM Tamper Proof (Orange) markers as soon as possible. Please let us know the shipping cost to Australia.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.