Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Transmitter, 0 - 300 PSI, Conduit
- Item # 2HLT4
- Mfr. Model # 626-13-CH-P1-E5-S1
- UNSPSC # 41111938
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1629
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
- Item Pressure Transducer
- Range 0 to 300 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.25% Full Scale
- Output 4 To 20 mA DC
- Power Required 13 to 30 VDC
- Process Connection 1/4" MNPT
- Electrical Connections Terminal Board with 1/2" NPT Female Conduit Connection
- Wetted Materials 316 SS and 316L SS
- Housing Cast Aluminum
- Operating Temp. 0 to 200 F
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Loop Resistance 0 to 1300 Ohms
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 600
- Thermal Error +/-0.02% Full Scale per Degree F
- Compatible With Liquids and Gas
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.