Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ultrasonic Flow Detector, Adjust Large
- Item # 3PCR7
- Mfr. Model # SX3-D0
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3763
- Shipping Weight 1.69 lbs.
- ItemUltrasonic Flow Detector
- TypeAdjustable Large Sensor
- Flow Velocity Range (FPS)0 to 32.8
- Flow Velocity Range (MPS)0 to 10
- Pipe Size (In.)11.81 to 23.62
- Pipe Size (mm)300 to 600
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. F)Silicone Couplant -4 to 176, Silicone Free Couplant 32 to 140
- Fluid Temp. Range (Deg. C)Silicone Couplant -20 to 80, Silicone Free Couplant 0 to 60
- Material of ConstructionPlastic Sensor Housing, 304 Stainless Steel Sensor Cover, Plastic Guide
- Mounting MethodClamp
- Electrical ConnectionsCoaxial cable
- For Use With3PCN1 to 2PCR3
- Ambient Temp. Range-4 to 140 F
- Enclosure RatingIP67
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.