Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Ultrasonic Flow Converter, Port, Printer
- Item # 3PCJ8
- Mfr. Model # PUX2-PR
- UNSPSC # 41112501
- Catalog Page # 3760
- Shipping Weight 10.25 lbs.
- ItemUltrasonic Flow Converter
- TypePortable With Printer
- Flow Velocity Range (FPS)0 to 105
- Flow Velocity Range (MPS)0 to 32
- AccuracyDepending on Pipe Size and Flow Rate, Less Than +/-2.5%
- DisplayGraphical LCD
- Ambient Temp. Range-10 Degrees to 45 Degrees C
- Analog Output4 to 20 mA DC
- Serial CommunicationUSB
- Enclosure RatingIP54 (Without Printer)
- Power SourceBuilt-in Rechargeable Li-ion Battery or AC Adapter
- IncludesAC Power Supply with Cord, Analog Output Cable, USB Interface Cable, (2) Sensor Cables, 256 M SD Memory Card, Printer, One Roll of Printer Paper, Hard Carrying Case with Strap and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.