Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Transducer with Display, 0 to 30 Psi
- Item # 4FTL8
- Mfr. Model # DPG-203
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1799
- Shipping Weight 0.96 lbs.
- Item Transducer with Display
- Range 0 to 30 psi
- Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Output 4 to 20 mA
- Power Required 12 to 24 V AC/DC
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT
- Lead Length (In.) 36
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Aluminum
- Operating Temp. 0 to 158
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Loop Resistance 600 Ohm Max
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 60
- Thermal Error +/-0.016% Full Scale /deg F
- Features 3" Dial, Lower Connected, (2) SPDT Set Point Relays, Rated 0.5A @ 125 V AC, 1A @ 24 VDC
- Display 4 Digit LCD
- Display Units PSI, Kilograms per Centimeter Squared, Bar, In HG, FT WC, FT Seawater, KPA, Ounces pre Inch Squared, IN H2O, mBar, cm WC, mm HG
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.