Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
Intrinsically Safe Transducer, Vacuum
- Item # 4FTK2
- Mfr. Model # IS626-30-GH-P1-E1-S1
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D1658
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- Item Intrinsically Safe Transducer
- Range 30 to 0" Hg VAC
- Accuracy +/-0.25%
- Output 4 to 20 mA DC
- Power Required 10 to 28 VDC
- Process Connection 1/4" NPT
- Electrical Connections Leads
- Lead Length (In.) 36
- Wetted Materials 316L Stainless Steel
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Operating Temp. 0 to 176 F
- NEMA Rating 4X
- Safety Rating Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div 1
- Loop Resistance 900 Ohms Max
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 30
- Thermal Error +/-0.02% Full Scale /deg F
- Includes Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.