Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Intrinsically Safe Transducer, Vacuum
- Item # 4FTK2
- Mfr. Model # IS626-30-GH-P1-E1-S1
- UNSPSC # 41112107
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.75 lbs.
- ItemIntrinsically Safe Transducer
- Range30 to 0" Hg VAC
- Output4 to 20 mA DC
- Power Required10 to 28 VDC
- Process Connection1/4" NPT
- Electrical ConnectionsLeads
- Lead Length (In.)36
- Wetted Materials316L Stainless Steel
- HousingStainless Steel
- Operating Temp.0 to 176 F
- NEMA Rating4X
- Safety RatingClass I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, Class II, Div 1, Groups E, F, G, Class III, Div 1
- Loop Resistance900 Ohms Max
- Max. Pressure (PSI)30
- Thermal Error+/-0.02% Full Scale /deg F
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.