Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemHandheld Digital Manometer Kit
- Pressure Range0 to 20 In WC
- Operating Range0 to 5 KPa
- Max. Pressure10 psi (0.6895 Bar)
- Display3 1/2 Digit LCD
- Resolution0.01" WC
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use WithAir and Compatible Combustible Gases
- Standards and ApprovalsIntrinsically Safe, Class I, Div 1, Group A, B, C, D, T4
- Connection TypeFits 1/8 or 3/16" ID Tubing
- Battery Type9 V
- IncludesBattery, Hard Case, Pitot Tube, Hose, Step Drill, Air Velocity Calculator and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4216)
- Testers (4139)
- Test Instruments (3648)
- Air Velocity Meters (110)
- Anemometers (110)
- HVAC Analyzers (105)
- Manometers (84)
- Manometer Testers (77)
- Manometer Meters (76)
- Wind Speed Indicators (73)
- Air Velocity Monitors (51)
- Anemometer Meters (51)
- Anemometer Testers (49)
- Air Velocity Testers (48)
- Wind Velocity Testers (44)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.