Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Manometer.-20 to 20 In WC
- Item # 1LZN6
- Mfr. Model # 476A-0
- UNSPSC # 41103311
- Catalog Page # 815
- Shipping Weight 0.68 lbs.
- ItemHandheld Digital Manometer
- Pressure Range-20 to 20 In WC
- Operating Range-4.98 to 4.98 KPa
- Max. Pressure5 (0.74)
- Display4 Digit LCD
- Resolution0.02" WC
- Operating Temp. Range0 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- For Use WithAir and Compatible Gases
- Connection TypeFits 3/16 or 1/4" ID Tubing
- Battery Type9V
- IncludesBattery And Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 2ENF2EXTECH
Price $234.00 / each
- Item # 2ENF3EXTECH
Price $259.50 / each
- Item # 4FB77EXTECH
Price $325.00 / each
- Item # 1CWL9EXTECH
Price $236.25 / each
- Item # 1XFW2DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Price $380.25 / each
- Item # 6CMT9UEI TEST INSTRUMENTS
Price $122.90 / each
- Item # 4JZ80DWYER INSTRUMENTS
Clearance Price $532.00 / each
Price $560.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.