Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Gauge, 0 to 1 In H2O
- Item # 3T316
- Mfr. Model # 2001
- NSN #
- UNSPSC # 41112403
- Catalog Page # 817
- Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs.
- ItemDifferential Pressure Gauge
- Differential Pressure Range0 to 1" H2O
- Rated Total Pressure-20" Hg to 15 psi
- Connection Size1/8" NPT
- Dial Size4"
- Body MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Scale TypePressure
- Pressure Range Minor Div.0.02" H2O
- Dial MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Ambient Operating Range20 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- IncludesInstructions, Two 1/8" NPT Plugs, Two 1/8" NPT to 3/16" I.D. Rubber Tubing Adapters and Three Mounting Adapters with Screws
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The Magnehelic® gage is the industry standard to measure fan and blower pressures, filter resistance, air velocity, furnace draft, pressure drop across orifice plates, liquid levels with bubbler systems and pressures in fluid amplifier or fluidic systems. It also checks gas-air ratio controls and automatic valves, and monitors blood and respiratory pressures in medical care equipment.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.