Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDial Thermometer With Process Output
- Sensing ElementBimetal
- Dial Size5"
- Connection Size1/2" NPT
- Connection LocationAdjustable
- Stem Length12"
- Temp. Range (F)-40 Degrees to 160 Degrees
- Stem Dia.1/4"
- Vertical Adjustment Range0 Degrees to 90 Degrees
- CaseHermetically Sealed
- Case MaterialStainless Steel
- Stem MaterialStainless Steel
- Window MaterialGlass
- Output4 to 20mA DC
- Loop Resistance1045 Ohms
- Power Required10 to 33VDC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (4238)
- Testers (4177)
- Test Instruments (3680)
- Temperature Testers (1262)
- Industrial Thermometers (708)
- Dial Thermometers (706)
- Temperature Meters (669)
- Dial Temperature Meters (662)
- Bimetal Thermometers (384)
- Remote Thermometers (208)
- Process Meters (194)
- Process Output Thermometers (90)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (65)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.