Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bimetal Thermom, 5 In Dial, 50 to 550F
- Item # 2HMN4
- Mfr. Model # BTO56071
- UNSPSC # 41112212
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D3774
- Shipping Weight 2.9 lbs.
- Item Dial Thermometer With Process Output
- Sensing Element Bimetal
- Dial Size 5"
- Connection Size 1/2" NPT
- Connection Location Adjustable
- Stem Length 6"
- Temp. Range (F) 50 Degrees to 550 Degrees
- Accuracy +/-1%
- Stem Dia. 1/4"
- Vertical Adjustment Range 0 Degrees to 90 Degrees
- Case Hermetically Sealed
- Case Material Stainless Steel
- Stem Material Stainless Steel
- Window Material Glass
- Output 4 to 20mA DC
- Loop Resistance 1045 Ohms
- Power Required 10 to 33VDC
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Meters (3665)
- Testers (3381)
- Test Instruments (2947)
- Temperature Testers (1230)
- Temperature Meters (804)
- Industrial Thermometers (731)
- Dial Thermometers (705)
- Dial Temperature Meters (665)
- Process Meters (560)
- Bimetal Thermometers (382)
- Remote Thermometers (254)
- Maximum/Minimum Thermometers (124)
- Process Output Thermometers (86)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.