Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Input Voltage5-28VDC
- Current Rating (mA)60 Nom., 100 Max.
- Accuracy+/- 0.1 Deg
- Pulse Rate1 to 10,000 Pulses/Sec
- Pulses per Revolution60
- RippleLess Than or Equal To 2%
- Operating LifeUp To 100,000 hr Depending On Speed
- Temp. Range (F)32-167
- Speed6000 RPM Max.
- Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Shaft Dia. (In.)3/8
- HousingAluminum w/ Black Anodized Finish
- MountingBottom/Front Face
- For Use WithTotalizers and Counters
- FeaturesSealed Against Dust, Oil, Vapor, and Moisture
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Counters (103)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.