Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Rate Meter, Number of Digits: 5, Easy to Read Red LED Display, Max. Counts per Second: 10
- Item # 5XV63
- Mfr. Model # 57701-470
- UNSPSC # 41111902
- Catalog Page # 428
- Shipping Weight 0.9 lbs.
- Item Electronic Rate Meter
- Number of Digits 5
- Display Easy to Read Red LED
- Character Height 0.56" High, Seven Segment, Red
- Max. Counts per Second 10,000
- Input Signal 200 Hz Max. or 10 kHz Max. (5V Signals)
- Output Rating 5A @ 250VAC/30VDC
- Output (2) SPDT Relays
- Mounting Panel
- Height 2.19"
- Depth 3.63"
- Width 2.19"
- Series Eclipse
- Scaler Yes
- Preset 2
- Power Required 85 to 265VAC
- Min. On/Off Pulse 25 msec
- Prescaling Range 0.001 to 9999
- Reset Type Front Panel Push Button or Remote
- Interface None
- Connector Type Six Depluggable Terminal Blocks
- Special Features Removable Screw Terminals and Front Panel Programming, Programmable Average and Zero Times
- Standards UL and cUL Listed, CE Marked
- NEMA Rating 4X (Front Panel)
- IP Rating 65 (Front)/20 (Terminal)
- Fits 92mm x 645mm Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Accuracy 100%
- Includes Electronic Ratemeter,5 Digits,Red LED
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.