Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electronic Ratemeter, 8 Digits
- Item # 5XV53
- Mfr. Model # 53300404
- UNSPSC # 41111902
- Catalog Page # 428
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- ItemElectronic Rate Meter
- Number of Digits5
- DisplayEasy to Read LCD
- Character Height0.43" High-Visibility
- Max. Counts per Second10,000
- Input Signal0 to 0.4VDC (Low) or 2 to 28VDC (High)
- Output RatingNone
- Power Required3V Lithium Battery
- Min. On/Off Pulse10 msec
- Prescaling Range0.001 to 9999
- Reset TypeFront Panel Push Button or Remote
- Connector TypeScrew Terminal
- Special FeaturesRemote Reset signal available
- StandardsCE Marked
- NEMA Rating4X (Front Panel)
- IP Rating65 (Front)/20 (Terminal)
- Fits68mm x 33mm Panel Cutout
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- IncludesElectronic Ratemeter,8 Digits
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.