Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Mercury Contactor, 1P, 35A Res, 208/240VAC
- Item # 6A860
- Mfr. Model # 1M35A208ACDV
- UNSPSC # 39121518
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.7 lbs.
- ItemMercury Displacement Contactor
- Contact FormSPST
- Coil Volts208/240VAC
- Contact Amp Rating (Resistive)35A
- Number of Poles1
- Contact MaterialLiquid Mercury
- Mounting PositionVertical
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 240V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 240V7-1/2
- HP @ 3 Phase - 480V10
- Coil VA Rating25/27mA
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA, CT, IL, LA, ME, MN, NH, NY, RI, VT, WA and WI.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5937)
- Electric Motor Protection (5362)
- Switching Controls (4523)
- Motor Control Switches (4291)
- AC Motor Controls (4051)
- Motor Overload Protection (3390)
- Motor Contactors (796)
- Power Relays (638)
- Heat Controls (500)
- Compressor Controls (454)
- Air Compressor Controls (430)
- Heating Controls (382)
- Furnace Controls (55)
- Mercury Contactors (14)
- Mercury Displacement Contactors (14)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.