Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemIndustrial Marker
- Marker TypePermanent
- Tip Size1/16"
- Temp. Range0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- NSF CertifiedNo
- Tip StyleBullet
- Tip MaterialFiber
- Dry TimeLess than 30 sec.
- Actuation TypeCapillary
- Base MaterialInk
- FeaturesFine Bullet Tip, Smear and Water-Resistant, Xylene-Free Ink, Mark Size 1/16", For industrial applications including for marking on metal, wood, cardboard, paper, plastic, glass. Ideal for fine line marks for Identification of Parts, Layout Work, Marking Cartons and Crates
- StandardsEPA HAPS and SARA 313 Regulation
- IncludesPlastic cap with pocket clip for convenient storage and anti-roll
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.