Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item3 Stage Reverse Osmosis Filter
- Max. Temp. (F)100 Degrees
- Max. Pressure (PSI)90
- Length (In.)13
- Height (In.)13
- Output (GPD)18 to 21
- Cartridges RequiredYes
- ReducesTotal Dissolved Solids
- IncludesSystem, (3) Cartridges
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Certified Low Lead Filters (378)
- Water Filters (365)
- Cartridge Filters (294)
- Water System Filters (176)
- Water Filter Systems (139)
- Beverage Filters (123)
- Contaminant Filters (65)
- Drinking Water Systems (41)
- Under Sink Filters (23)
- Reverse Osmosis (RO) Filters (20)
- Reverse Osmosis Filters (20)
- RO Filters (20)
- Reverse Osmosis Systems (9)
- RO (Reverse Osmosis) Water Systems (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Filters B1 and B3 are item number 25CA81, they will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner if there as a large amount of sediment in the water being filtered out. Filter B2 is manufacturer’s number WFRO1000X, which is a special order item, and will last up to 18 months if your PH level is below 7.5. If your PH level is 8.0 or above, it will need to be replaced every 6 months or sooner for high levels of PH.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.