Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Hood Tychem(R) SL, Bound, Socks, 2XL, PK12
- Item # 4LUJ5
- Mfr. Model # SL122BWH2X001200
- NSN # 5950-01-016-8366
- UNSPSC # 46181503
- Catalog Page # 2370
- Catalog Group # D2259
- Shipping Weight 13.95 lbs.
- ItemHooded Chemical Resistant Coveralls
- MaterialTychem(R) SL
- Ankle Stylewith Attached Socks
- Cuff StyleElastic
- Closure TypeZipper/Storm Flap
- Seam StyleBound
- Fits Chest Size44-1/4 to 47-3/4"
- Fits Waist Size56"
- Fabric Weight3.6 oz.
- StandardsASTM D1777, D3776, D3786, D5034
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Is this item fluid resistant?
• Effective protection against a range of chemicals
• Uses include PCB cleanup, waste management,
hazardous response and nuclear environments
• Tychem® SL is Saranex® 23-P film laminated to
• Rugged and durable, even in environments where
abrasion is an issue
• Tychem® SL is white for high visibility
• Tychem® SL provides at least 30 minutes of protection
against 160 chemical challenges
Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.