Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Linear Actuator, 115VAC, 450 lb., 8 In
- Item # 1DAV7
- Mfr. Model # LS25-1B5TN-08
- UNSPSC # 31251511
- Catalog Page # 228
- Shipping Weight 10.98 lbs.
- ItemLinear Actuator
- Rated Load450 lb.
- Stroke Length8"
- Speed @ Rated Load16 in./min.
- Duty Cycle17%
- Full Load Amps1.4
- Retracted Length15-1/2"
- Max. Ambient Temp.50 Degrees C/120 Degrees F
- Enclosure TypeTotally Enclosed Non Ventilated
- Motor TypePermanent Split Capacitor
- Thermal ProtectionAutomatic
- Capacitor IncludedYes
- Capacitor RequiredYes
- Feedback SignalNo
- Limit Switch TypeInternal Adjustable, Factory Set
- Clutch IncludedNo
- Drive System TypeGear
- Screw TypeAcme
- Nut MaterialDelrin
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Mounting TypeHousing Male Clevis/Tube
- StandardsUL, cUL or CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Linear Motion Actuators (171)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.