Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLow VOC Duct Sealant
- BaseSynthetic Latex
- Size1 gal.
- Container TypePail
- Performance Temp. Range0 Degrees to 220 Degrees F
- SubstratesGalvanized, Aluminum, Aluminized, Stainless, Galvannealed, PVC Coated, Black Iron
- Flash PointGreater Than 212 Degrees F
- Full Cure24 to 72 hr.
- Application TimeNot Specified
- Application Temp. Range35 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Dry Time1 hr.
- CharacteristicsMold and Mildew Resistant, Paintable, Flexible, Uv Resistant, Non-Flammable, Will Not Drip Or Sag, Low Shrinkage, Odorless When Cured and Has A Vey Mild Odor When Wet
- ApplicationTo Seal Metal and Metal Joints Against Air Leaks In Low, Medium and High Pressure Duct Systems, Indoor Or Outdoor Use
- MeetsUL 181B-M Listed, UL723 Classified, Conforms to NFPA 90A and 90B requirements, Contributes to LEED EQ Creidt 4.1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Metal Adhesives (607)
- Adhesive Sealants (432)
- Sealant Adhesives (404)
- Caulk Sealants (281)
- Construction Adhesives (174)
- Caulk Adhesives (167)
- Indoor/Outdoor Caulk (106)
- Weatherproof Caulk (106)
- Construction Sealants (78)
- Steel Adhesives (78)
- Latex Caulk (73)
- Latex Sealants (59)
- Aluminum Adhesives (56)
- Vinyl Adhesives (40)
- Duct Sealants (39)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.