Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Emerg. Light, 42W, 9In H, 10In L, 8-3/4In W
- Item # 16U262
- Mfr. Model # WGC42FE
- UNSPSC # 39111706
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 11.85 lbs.
- Item Emergency Light
- Input Voltage 120/277
- Watts @ 90 Minutes 42
- Lamp Watts 42
- Output Voltage 12VDC
- Width 8-3/4"
- Length 10"
- Height 9"
- Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Housing Color Bronze
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Number of Lamp Heads 1
- Head Lamps Adjustable No
- Emergency Illumination Time 90 min.
- Mounting Wall
- Operating Temp. Range -20 to 40 Degrees C
- Includes LED. Push to Test
- Warranty 3 yr.
- Standards NFPA 70 (National Electrical Code), NFPA 101 (Life Safety Code), UL 924 Listed, UL 1598 Listed, Wet Location Listed, Starview(TM) Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.