Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Power Source, Crank 500A, 12/24V
- Item # 5URF0
- Mfr. Model # PSJ-4424
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1231
- Shipping Weight 43.75 lbs.
- ItemPortable Power Source
- Cranking Amps500A
- Cold Crank Amps415A
- Amp Hours44 A/hr.
- Peak Amps4400A
- Voltage Rating12/24V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)A
- Overall Width7-7/8"
- Overall Height15-5/32"
- Overall Depth14"
- Cable Gauge#2 AWG
- Cable Length55"
- Test FeatureDual Function Digital Display Shows Internal & External Battery Voltage
- IncludesBuilt-in 3 A Charger, On/off Switch, Reverse Hook-up Alarm, 12 VDC Power Outlet, Heavy Duty Clamps With Replacable Copper Jaws, Durable Rust & Corrosion Proof Polypropylene Case, Unique High Impact Rubber Base, Vented For Added Safety
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (85)
- Booster Battery Chargers (85)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (76)
- Engine Starter Chargers (75)
- Engine Starters (66)
- Booster Chargers (62)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (59)
- Battery Boosters (58)
- Portable Starter Chargers (57)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (49)
- Jump Starters (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.