Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 12V12/2A
- Amps2 to 12A
- Voltage Rating120VAC
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)A
- Charge Time 12V2 to 4 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low6 to 8 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High2 to 4 hr.
- Lead Size6 ft.
- AC Cord Length6-1/2 ft.
- Overall Width19-1/4"
- Overall Height12"
- Overall Depth12"
- ApplicationHeavy Duty Use In Service Stations, Maintenance Shops, Suppliers, and Fleets
- Cable Gauge14 AWG
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Test FeatureVoltage
- TimerMicroprocessor Controlled
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
- Includes(8) Detachable Battery Clamps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (494)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (131)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (128)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (86)
- Booster Battery Chargers (85)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (76)
- Engine Starter Chargers (75)
- Booster Chargers (62)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (59)
- Battery Boosters (58)
- Portable Starter Chargers (57)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (49)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (43)
- Automatic Chargers (26)
- 24-Volt Battery Chargers (22)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.