Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Charger, 24V, 5A
- Item # 3NYA3
- Mfr. Model # INC-2405
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1261
- Shipping Weight 3.15 lbs.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 24V5A
- Voltage Rating24V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)A
- Charge Time 24V3 to 5 hr.
- AC Cord Length6 ft.
- Overall Width7"
- Overall Height5-5/8"
- Overall Depth2-1/2"
- ApplicationHeavy Duty Use In Service Stations, Maintenance Shops, Suppliers, and Fleets
- Cable Gauge18 AWG
- Cable Length2-3-32 ft.
- TimerMicroprocessor Controlled
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
- IncludesDetachable Battery Clips, Ring Lugs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (524)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (124)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (120)
- Booster Battery Chargers (76)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (65)
- Engine Starter Chargers (64)
- Booster Chargers (55)
- Battery Boosters (49)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (39)
- Automatic Chargers (20)
- 24-Volt Battery Chargers (19)
- Wheelchair Battery Chargers (1)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.