Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Battery Charger, 120VAC, 50/10A
- Item # 2UXE1
- Mfr. Model # PSW-2550
- UNSPSC # 26111704
- Catalog Page # 1261
- Shipping Weight 51.3 lbs.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 6V50A
- UL Rated Amps 12V50/10A
- UL Rated Amps Start125/250A
- Cranking Amps125/250A
- Cold Crank Amps125/250A
- Taper to Amps25/5A
- Voltage Rating120VAC
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)M
- Charge Time 6V.5 to 1 hr.
- Charge Time 12V.5 to 1 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 6V High1 to 3 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low2 to 3 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High1 to 2 hr.
- AC Cord Length9 ft.
- Overall Width14-3/8"
- Overall Height19-3/4"
- Overall Depth15-1/2"
- ApplicationFor Heavy Duty Use In Service Stations, Maintenance Shops, Farms and Fleets
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Test FeatureAmmeter and voltmeter
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
- IncludesHandle Wheels Foot Axle and Axle Caps
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (542)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (145)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (141)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (104)
- Booster Battery Chargers (83)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (72)
- Engine Starter Chargers (71)
- Booster Chargers (64)
- Mobile Battery Chargers (57)
- Portable Starter Chargers (57)
- Battery Boosters (56)
- Multivoltage Battery Chargers (56)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (56)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (43)
- Jump Starters (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.