Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Charger
- UL Rated Amps 12V35/2A
- UL Rated Amps Start200A
- Cranking Amps200A
- Cold Crank Amps200A
- Taper to Amps20/1A
- Voltage Rating120VAC
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)M
- Charge Time 12V1 to 3 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V Low6 to 8 hr.
- Avg. Charge Time 12V High2 to 4 hr.
- AC Cord Length6 ft.
- Overall Width13-3/4"
- Overall Height20"
- Overall Depth13-1/2"
- ApplicationEntry Level Wheel Charger Easy to Move Around The Shop Area
- Cable Length6 ft.
- StandardsUL, cUL Listed
- IncludesHandle Wheels Foot Axle and Axle Caps
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA and OR.
Alternate Search Terms
- Battery Chargers (490)
- Vehicle Battery Chargers (131)
- Automotive Battery Chargers (128)
- 12-Volt Battery Chargers (85)
- Booster Battery Chargers (85)
- Engine Starting Battery Chargers (76)
- Engine Starter Chargers (75)
- Booster Chargers (62)
- Battery Boosters (58)
- Portable Starter Chargers (57)
- Small Engine Battery Chargers (49)
- Motorcycle Battery Chargers (43)
- Jump Starters (41)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.