Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBattery Charger
- Charge TypeFloat
- Amps15 to 25A
- Voltage Rating48V
- Manual (M)/Automatic (A)A
- Lead Size6 ft.
- Overall Width10-3/4"
- Overall Height12-1/2"
- Overall Depth14-1/4"
- ApplicationBattery Charger, GolfCart Charger, Industrial Charger, People Transport Charger, Tow Tractor Charger
- Cable Gauge8 AWG
- Cable Length6 ft.
- Test FeatureSafe Start, Reverse Polarity Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Automatic Temp Compensation
- MaterialBaked Enamel Steel Case
- StandardsUL Listed
- Includes8 AWG, 6 ft. Long Output Cables with a Polarized
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.