Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Drill Bit Sharpener, 118 Or 135 Deg
- Item # 6YB33
- Mfr. Model # DD500X
- UNSPSC # 27111908
- Catalog Page # 3151
- Shipping Weight 5.0 lbs.
- ItemDrill Bit Sharpener
- Grinding Wheel Dia. (In.)1
- Drill Dia./Capacity3/32 to 1/2", 2.5 to 13.0mm
- Max. RPM20,000
- FunctionSharpen Dull Or Broken Bits, Increase Capacity With 3/4" Chuck Accessory, Ideal For DIY, Hobbyist, And Professional
- Features118 or 135 Degrees Selectable Sharpening Angle
- Grinding Wheel TypeDiamond 180 Grit
- For Use WithStandard and Split Point Twist, HSS, Cobalt, Carbide, TiN and Masonry Bits
- StandardsUL Listed
- Includes3/32 to 1/2" Chuck
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following countries: Australia, Germany, France, United Kingdom and New Zealand.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
- Drill Bit Sharpeners (19)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.